Saturday 4 April 2015

The Body Shop Aloe Eye Defence


Hi,

I've never used an eye cream before, because I'm just a teenager and I never really felt like I needed to use one. But when the skin around my eyes started to be very dry this winter, I thought it was about time to try one out. So I bought the Aloe Eye Defence of The Body Shop. I've never heard of this eye cream before, but I know aloe is very good for your skin and I love all the products of The Body Shop, so it was worth to try.

Like I already said, this winter I got very dry eyes. And not just dry, but flaking-skin-dry. I don't get why, because this never happened with me before and I have an oily skin type. But it happened... And it looked horrible. After the first time I used the Aloe Eye Defence I already saw a huge difference. Three days passed by and the area around my eyes wasn't dry and flaking anymore. Instead the skin around my eyes looked and felt very healthy again. It's amazing how fast this product works!

I stopped using this eye cream for a while then, because it's not the cheapest product and again, I didn't really felt like using it anymore. But my eyes started to get very dry again. So now I use it daily. The skin around my eyes has never looked so amazing and felt so soft. And this product lasts a long time, because you just have to use a thiny little bit of it, which makes the fact that it's expensive not that bad anymore.

I use it at night, right before I go to bed. But you can use it in the morning too. It actually has a very refreshing feeling, so I think it's meant to be used in the morning. But it's my personal preference to use it at night.

I can't really compare this eye cream with others, because like I said before: I've never used another one before. But I do think this is a very good eye cream.

xoxo
Femke

No comments:

Post a Comment